This is a B-Grade handplane (did not pass QA) and has some form of defect. However, the great news it still performs awesomely, and is guaranteed to get you stoked!
The Palm Sled was designed as an all-round board that is equally at home in monster tubing barrels as it is on mushy 1 foot of shore dump, making you the happiest camper in the line up!
The Palm Sled has a nice amount of rocker in the nose, leading into a flat hull for speed. There is a little extra foam in the middle which adds to the flotation. A broad rounded nose makes for an excellent and forgiving planning surface, leading into nice tight rails for superb wave holding and speed.
- Wide planning nose and flatter hull shape for speed
- Narrow fish tail for reduced splash
- Finished using a new ‘Flax’ material that is lighter and stronger than traditional fibreglass. And it looks amazing! You can read more about this material here.
The board has been constructed from lightweight EPS Foam, giving the perfect balance of lightness and flex. We’ve used a special flax matting to replace traditional fibreglass. Epoxy resin has been used to glass the board.
- EPS Core
- Flax (ampliTex® light / ud flax fabric 115 gsm)
- Epoxy Resin
- Single GoPro plug on the nose
- Single fin plug on hull (fin not included)
- Wrist leash
- 42cm long x 25cm wide
- 650 grams