This is a B-Grade handplane (did not pass QA) and has a scratch on the top deck. However, the great news it still performs awesomely and is guaranteed to get you stoked!
A high performance handplane that offers greater control for bodysurfers who like to “Get Inside” the juice of larger swells and appreciate superior wave hugging advantage and speed.
- Wide fishtail and flay rocker into concave hull (exit point) giving you great wall grip and speed (stops you sliding down the waves).
- NOT looking like “that” guy on the bodyboard with no rail holding skills slipping down the face of every wave he catches.
- Being able to hug the wall (at speed) like it’s a long lost lover with skin of phosphoresce silver.
- Hard rails offer clean vision due to minimal face splash.
- Wide comfortable hand strap gives you great directional control for both swimming and surfing
- Single fin – fantastical control whilst not sacrificing manoeuvrability. Works with the concave to enhance tail lift (hydro-planning)
The board has been constructed from lightweight EPS Foam, giving the perfect balance of lightness and flex. We've used a single layer of 4oz fibreglass on the hull, and a double layer of 4oz fibreglass cloth on the upper deck to give increased strength. Epoxy resin has been used to glass the board.
- EPS Core
- 4oz fibreglass
- Epoxy Resin
- Single GoPro plug on the nose
- Single fin plug on hull
- 41cm long x 26cm wide
- 700 grams